Adjustment of Status
Do you have an I-130 approved or have basis to adjust your status? Adjustment of Status is the process that you can use to apply for lawful permanent resident status when you are present in the United States, also known as applying for a Green Card. At Bountiful Law, we can help you determine if your eligible to apply for a Green Card, File Form I-485, assist you in obtaining your work-permit, and preparing you for your interview.
Green Card Renewals/ Replacements
Having a Green Card allows you to live and work permanently in the United States. You must replace your Green Card if:
- Your Green Card is either expired or will expire within the next six months.
- Your previous card was lost, stolen, or destroyed.
- Your card contains incorrect information
- You have legally changed your name
- You never received the previous card USCIS issued you
In compliance with an order of a United States District Court, effective Dec. 7, 2020, USCIS is no longer accepting first-time requests for consideration of deferred action under Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA). However, USCIS is accepting applications for DACA Renewal requests. We can help you request a renewal if you the following guidelines:
- You did not depart the United States on or after Aug. 15, 2012, without advance parole;
- You have continuously resided in the United States since you submitted your most recent DACA request that was approved; and
- Have not been convicted of a felony, as significant misdemeanor, or three or more misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.